Friday, July 8, 2011

A Journey Through Infertility In Search of My Children

I just read on an article stating that a diagnosis of infertility has the same psychological effect as a diagnosis of cancer.  Apparently there are over 7 million of us in the US today suffering with this diagnosis.  My husband and I traveled the infertility path for 14 years, during which there were also stunning failed adoption attempts.  For me, the goal was to not let despair and heart wrenching pain overtake my life.  We now have the two most amazing children, an 18-year-old son and a 12-year-old daughter, both adopted at birth.  I just published an ebook titled A Journey Through Infertility In Search of My Children.  I don't focus on the pain but on the ways we coped, and how we tried to keep things in perspective. We started with the simplest treatments and ended with the most complex.  But God had His own plan.  We are all sisters in our heartbreak, but I want to give others hope in the divine way things can work out. It is a light-hearted, informative love story that will hopefully help others find their way on this arduous journey.

To order:  If you are using Kindle, click on   http://www.amazon.com/JOURNEY-THROUGH-INFERTILITY--Children-ebook/dp/B005BCOBZC/ref=sr_1_18?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1310166942&sr=1-18

You can also purchase at Barnes & Noble where they offer free software reader that works on cell phones and computers::
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-journey-through-infertility-deborah-ray/1104160422?ean=2940012826237&itm=1&usri=a%2bjourney%2bthrough%2binfertility

P.S. if the links have changed, simple go to barnesandnoble.com  or amazon.com and search for the title and the cover above

No comments:

Post a Comment